Spring Menu Preview Media Dinner
Last night I was hosted the Sundown at Granada media dinner to sample some of the seasonal items on their spring menu. I hate to admit that last night was my first time eating at Sundown at Granada! Especially since I lived seven minutes away off Mockingbird Lane for a year. Let’s just say that it won’t be my last time dining there.
The media dinner consisted of delicious entrees, cocktails and a beautiful sunset! Fitting, since the restaurant is called Sundown at Granada. I must say, every single item I tried was equally fresh and delicious. All of the items on the spring menu at Sundown at Granada are light, locally sourced and inspired by summer. I left feeling full without feeling stuffed, which is the most satisfying feeling after eating a meal. Many of the items on the spring/summer menu are gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan-friendly!
The cocktails were absolutely delicious and beautiful!! The one I tried was the Seasonal Rita. I’m not a huge tequila girl but I could hardly taste it, which had me sold. With hints of watermelon, the Seasonal Rita makes for the perfect summer cocktail.
Sundown at Granada did not disappoint and I couldn’t wait to share with you pictures from my experience at the Sundown at Granada spring menu preview media dinner. If you haven’t made it down to Lower Greenville to eat at Sundown, you absolutely should this summer! If you have already dined at Sundown at Granada, you should visit again and try some of their items off of their Spring menu.
Here’s a look inside last night’s media dinner:
• House-Infused Watermelon Tequila Cointreau | Watermelon Puree •
|FOR THE LOVE OF IRIS|
• Gentlemen Jack | Creme de Violette Lemon | Cranberry •
|AHI TUNA POKE TACOS|
• Crispy Wonton Taco | Avocado | Cucumber | Citrus Ponzu Sauce | Mango Sriracha Puree •
|CRISPY BRUSSELS| GF
• Herb Roasted Beets | Warm Applewood Bacon Dressing | Deep Ellum Bleu | Candied Walnuts | Balsamic Dressing •
|SEAFOOD POZOLE + CRISPY BRUSSELS| GF
• Rich Seafood Broth | Poached Salmon | Garbanzo Beans | Avocado | Radish | Lime | Tortillas •
|YELLOW BEET PESTO PASTA| GF, V
• Buccatini | Summer Squash Noodles | Sun-Dried Tomatoes | Garden Chard & Basil Citrus Oil | Shaved Parmesan •
|CITRUS & HERB GRILLED SALMON | GF
• Coconut Quinoa Pilaf | Mango Jalapeño Salsa | Roastes Carnival Cauliflower | Soy Ginger Sauce •
*MY SECOND FAVORITE*